<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29890729?origin\x3dhttp://avoirconfiance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 27, 2009 9:40 AM

Hello world!
I'm blogging from my ipod,on my bed!
Total awesomeness! :D
Just learning to tweet, kinda fun actually,when you have nth to do and you have with you your iPod and internet access.
And well,it's good to keep up with the ever advancing technology.
But my thumbs are kinda fat so it isn't very fun typing cos the qwerty pad is so small.
So I shall stop, and maybe pick up tweeting,so I may have more updates.
Wahahahaha goodnight I have church in a few hours so early omg D:


JAX ......out


LAMJIAXIN

call me. JAX.
septembereighteen 180990.

lovesJESUS

dislikesbugs and germs.

(:



D:



BLABBER HERE


Use Cbox!
They Pwn Joo.

BACK-TRACK ARCHIVES

my history is irrelevant to you.

CREDITS&WORDS
Designer: (:NICOLETTE
Other Credits:
Blogspot.com Cbox
Image Blogskins