<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29890729?origin\x3dhttp://avoirconfiance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 5:20 AM


HELLO EVERLYBOLY.
MY MAJOR SUBMISSION IS OVER, AND IM STILL ALIVE!
OMG, I CANT BELIEVE IT.
THANK THE LORD FOR SEEING ME THROUGH IT.
WITHOUT HIM, I THINK I WOULDN BE ALIVE TO TELL THE TALE NOW.HAHA.

so for the past week, i only got to sleep in my own lil comfterble bed like,TWICE.
i didnt really keep track until after the submission. and they asked if i would like to go play left4dead, and i was like, omg no i want to sleep. in my bed. and that was when i realised i didnt get to sleep in it much. lol.
but i rmbed i had to meet isabelle for our group report. and there i was, falling asleep as i tried to type at starbucks(too broke to even buy a drink.) it was really horrible, i really couldn keep awake!
and had difficulty typing everything. but not as bad as mona, cos i didnt randomly include ppl's names and countries and whatnots! hahahahahahahhahaha. aneh!
so i was rushing the report so i could go home, but JT texted me and said they saved me a seat :(
so i couldn not go. so i went. sigh.
and i almost fell asleep while playing also la. like wth.
and then FINALLY. I GOT TO GO HOME AND SLEEEEEEEP.
but first momma forced me to eat dinner.
but it was so sweet, when i reached home i found my favourite dish waiting for me!
and my sister bought me a slice of my favourite cheesecake from the cheesecake cafe!
awesomeness!

and then i slept.and slept and slept. and i HAD to wake up at 11am today cos of some stupid groupmember who wouldn cooperate the previous night. I COULDVE SLEPT ON YOU LOSER.
but after checking some stuffs and making sure things were okay i went back to sleep.
OMG. ITS SO GOOD TO SLEEP. IN YOUR OWN BED, WITH YOUR OWN PILLOWS. UNDER YOUR OWN BLANKIE. AT HOME.
at home.
lol. then i woke up and watched twilight. which was not as bad as what ppl said.
but rosalie and emmett were such big disappointments. and the movie went on like forever, and blahblah. the books were better. =|
and then i watched lost! episode 12(already sniffs)
and samantha who. which was really funny.
so that summed up today.
since ytd night at 8, ive been asleep for 21 hours =D
AND IM LOVIN IT PLEASE.

BYE WORLD ZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXXZXZ.


[la edite]
OH AND I CUT MYSELF AGAIN.
LIKE THE NIGHT BEFORE SUBMISSION.
AND ALL I NEEDED TO CUT WERE TWO LITTLE WOODEN TRIANGLES.
AND IT WAS TWO FRIGGIN AM.
AND I DUNNO HOW BUT THE STUPID PENKNIFE JUST SLIPPED OFF THE RULER AND WENT INTO MY FINGER.
ITS DEEPER THAN THE FIRST ONE AND IT KEPT BLEEDING AND IT DRIPPED ONTO MY LEG AND I COULDN GO TO THE TOILET TO WASH IT COS THE GUARDS WERE STILL AWAKE AND ALERT AND SO MY LOVELY OVERNIGHT BUDDIES ALL LOOKED AFTER ME.AWWWW.
AND MONA GAVE ME A REALLY CUTE PENGUIN PLASTER!
SHE LET ME CHOOSE WHICH PLASTER I WANTED AND FOR LIKE TWO MINUTES I WAS DISTRACTED FROM ALL THE PAIN UNTIL I CHOSE THE PENGUIN AND HAD TO STICK IT ON MY CUT AND I WAS LIKE OH YAH ITS FOR THE CUT ON MY FINGER.LOL.
its really painful and i cant really type properly now owie. :(

AND NOW I DONT HAVE THE CUTE PENGUIN PLASTER ANYMORE COS I HAD TO REMOVE IT TO DISINFECT MY WOUND. AND I DIDNT DARE TO LOL. ITS GROSS EW.
OK BYE.

[/la edite]


JAX ......out


LAMJIAXIN

call me. JAX.
septembereighteen 180990.

lovesJESUS

dislikesbugs and germs.

(:



D:



BLABBER HERE


Use Cbox!
They Pwn Joo.

BACK-TRACK ARCHIVES

my history is irrelevant to you.

CREDITS&WORDS
Designer: (:NICOLETTE
Other Credits:
Blogspot.com Cbox
Image Blogskins