<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29890729?origin\x3dhttp://avoirconfiance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 5:17 PM

I've been slacking away ever since school started. With lessons ending at 12pm, I expect myself to enjoy life while I can so I went out with gowri yesterday!

I love Chuck now! Not "I'm Chuck Bass" Chuck, but CHUCK CHUCK. Go gouge your eyes if you don't know what I'm talking about, obviously you've been living in a toilet bowl if you don't know anything!

Anyway I've made some resolutions today. Decided to take do something about my life ya

1. Type properly. I've been typing without using caps when appropriate!

2. PARAGRAPHS. All because I'm actually a really considerate person and I don't want you guys to squint so much for my sake (:

3. Post a bigass picture of myself everyday! I need to be a lil narcisstic to boost my low self-esteem, that's what my personal adviser told me.

Yes the previous post was by my stupid little cousin, I gave her full rein of my computer and she went wild. But... I must confess... Most of it is true, my cousin was never one for lying. I do have a pink towel (one only but feel free to contribute to my collection please), I like to pretend I can dance, I do become a simpering idiot when I see Chuck, if you're surprised at all these it all just proves that you really don't know me so you have no right to judge me, and I know yall really adore me.

But one thing isn't true, I do not have any pink poofy dress and diamond tiara, YET. Christmas is coming, and I'm really nice this year (RIGHT?!), so be nice too and let what my cuzzie said be true!

I'm still a little shy, so I'll start off my resolution with a bad picture first. You'll know when my self-esteem has rocketed because I'll post a bigass, in-your-face, custom-made wallpaper of me, for all my fans (:



JAX ......out


LAMJIAXIN

call me. JAX.
septembereighteen 180990.

lovesJESUS

dislikesbugs and germs.

(:



D:



BLABBER HERE


Use Cbox!
They Pwn Joo.

BACK-TRACK ARCHIVES

my history is irrelevant to you.

CREDITS&WORDS
Designer: (:NICOLETTE
Other Credits:
Blogspot.com Cbox
Image Blogskins