<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29890729?origin\x3dhttp://avoirconfiance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 26, 2008 4:28 AM

Haha watching Gossip Girl, (yes again I know). *giggles*

I'm indulging the inner bimbotic blonde in me, prancing around pretending I know how to dance, squealing when I see Chuck, nyehnyehnyeh don't judge me cos you don't know me~

By the way I love pink towels! Aren't they absolute loves!!

Muacks people, gonna twirl around in my pink princess poofy dress and diamond tiara some more!

xoxo you know you adore me!


JAX ......out


LAMJIAXIN

call me. JAX.
septembereighteen 180990.

lovesJESUS

dislikesbugs and germs.

(:



D:



BLABBER HERE


Use Cbox!
They Pwn Joo.

BACK-TRACK ARCHIVES

my history is irrelevant to you.

CREDITS&WORDS
Designer: (:NICOLETTE
Other Credits:
Blogspot.com Cbox
Image Blogskins