<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29890729?origin\x3dhttp://avoirconfiance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 4:13 AM

IVY: When we are married, will you dance with me? I find dancing very agreeable. Why can you not say what is in your head?


LUCIUS: Why can you not stop saying what is in yours? Why must you lead, when I want to lead? If I want to dance, I will ask you to dance. If I want to speak, I will open my mouth and speak. Everyone is forever plaguing me to speak further. Why? What... good is it to tell you you are in my every thought from the time I wake? What good can come from my saying I-- I sometimes cannot think clearly, or- or do my work properly? What gain can rise from my telling you... the only time I feel fear as others do, is when I think of you in harm? That is why I am on this porch, Ivy Walker. I fear for your safety above all others. And yes... I will dance with you on our wedding night.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________


excerpt from a v cool movie ppl.
the village.
this is the part which strikes lam the most.
cos you see,lucius is a v quiet guy,wo stammered when he spoke because he didnt like to talk.
so this was a v surprising incident.
it touched me awww..
'and yes... i will dance with you on our wedding night.'
so nice!
thats why lam watched it four times with different ppl each time.
oops.

ok nvm.
I GOT A PHONE TODAY.
WAHAHA.
i thot my dad'll kill me for losing mine.
but he actually got me a phone far more ex than my prevvy's.
LOL.
so ppl.
please leave your no. on my tagboard.
i hate having to collect my numbers all over again.
200++ contacts gone.
LEAVE A TAG PPL.
LEAVE LEAVE LEAVe.a contact.lol.

yuyup.
please do.
hehe.
oops.
yay new phone.
i can leave my house in peace from now on.
but i'll take some time adapting to it.
but no fear!
lam can do it!


lol.
lam is high.
lol.
cos lam can msg again x)

yippee yay yay yippe yippee yay!!



lol.
ok th much to blog about.
time to return to muggin hell peeps.
burn more food for lam.
lam gets hungry when she mugs.
lol.
preferably wangwang crackers.
lam loves wangwang crackers

so if ever you visit lam,bring food.
lam likes.


JAX ......out


LAMJIAXIN

call me. JAX.
septembereighteen 180990.

lovesJESUS

dislikesbugs and germs.

(:



D:



BLABBER HERE


Use Cbox!
They Pwn Joo.

BACK-TRACK ARCHIVES

my history is irrelevant to you.

CREDITS&WORDS
Designer: (:NICOLETTE
Other Credits:
Blogspot.com Cbox
Image Blogskins